I was doing a bit of reading tonight and came across a few interesting stats I though I would share on blogs for business.

Shop.org and Forrester Research Inc's report 2006 The State of Retailing Online Shows-

In 2005 6% of respondents offered either blogs or community forums

In 2004 9% of respondents offered blogs or community forums (Hmmm? Why are less people using blogs to promote their business???)

In this same article they had some "blogging basics" do's and dont's for a guy who is interestingly enough right in my back yard of Madison Wisconsin.

Anyway, his first do was "Plan on 10 to 15 hours a week for blogging activity...".
Holly cow, 10 to 15 hours a week????

First Tip under Don'ts- "Don't try to fool readers by using a ghostwriter pretending to be someone from the company..."

So let me get this straight, I can't get someone else to write for me and I need to spend almost 15% of my time at work working on my blog????

0 comments:

Post a Comment